• Thousands of hours of motorsports entertainment.
recreates the actual sound and feeling of a race car.
• Motion system moves the entire chassis.
• Pro controls for precise steering, braking, shifting.
• High resolution triple-screen video.
• Enclosed displays for the most immersive image.
• Proven technology... 500+ units delivered since 2003.
• 2-year top-to-bottom warranty. In home service.
screen over the Internet.
• 9-channel, 500 Watt power amplifier.
• Custom microprocessor controlled audio
processor with electronic crossover,
vibration enhancer, digital level controls
with memory, intercom and headset audio
system, SRS™ surround.
• Four satellite speakers with 3” aluminium
cone mid/woofer and dome tweeter.
Custom passive crossover.
• 8” carbon fiber subwoofer under the seat
in tuned ported enclosure.
• 3” stainless steel tailpipe for amp fan.
• Four vibration transducers located on the
pedals, wheel and two on the seat shell.
• Individual level controls for each location
with memory and six presets.
• Four (250 lb. rated) D-BOX actuators with
dual controllers. USB interface. Advanced
9-channel software with Skid-Vector™.
• Force-feedback steering mechanism
with leather-wrapped Sparco alloy wheel.
Rotation adjustable from 100° to 900°.
• Optional force-proportional braking
system with full size adjustable pedals.
• Paddle shifters on each side of wheel.
• Optional custom designed sequential
shifter with ball-bearings, billet aluminum.
• Optional pro gated shifter with adjustable
detent for gear position. Seven speeds
plus reverse. Rugged steel construction.
• P-50 50” 1080p commercial plasma with
color matched metal enclosure.
• TS-324 Triple 24” LCDs with custom
integrated mount and color matched
aluminum enclosure. Flat black inside.
• TS-340 Triple 40” LCDs. Commercial
video-wall displays designed for 24/7
operation, super bright, with amazingly
thin 11mm (0.43”) wide bezel.
• VGT designed and fabricated racing
seat with comfortable padding and wide
design. Extra wide version available.
• 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
• 900-1500 Watts, depending on model.
• Connects to standard 20 Amp household
outlet. Power cord at bottom-front.